This super simple dip contains plenty of protein, antioxidants, and flavor! It takes about 5 minutes to make, and it goes great with your favorite plant-based chips, as salsa, or as a topping for an entree.Print
Naked Recipe: Lentil Pear Dip
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 cup (or 15-oz can) cooked organic lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 organic pears, peeled and diced
- 1 sprig organic cilantro, chopped
- 1 organic lime
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or date paste
- In a large bowl combine lentils, pears, cilantro, and maple syrup or date paste. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the mix. Serve cold.
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weight Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.