Who can resist a rich, creamy ranch dressing? This naked version ditches the usual high-fat, high-cholesterol buttermilk and mayonnaise in favor of plant-based milk and creamy miso.Print
Naked Ranch Dressing
- Yield: 24 servings 1x
- 1 cup organic fresh basil
- 1 cup organic fresh dill
- 1 cup non-dairy milk or filtered water
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. light miso
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor and process until smooth. Pour into a glass container and refrigerate for a few hours in order to allow the flavors to meld. Use within a week.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weight Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.