Beets are a unique source of phytonutrients called betalains, which have been shown to provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification support—even more so when consumed raw. Ginger also has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties plus helps stimulate digestion and soothe the digestive tract. Add some greens and an apple for natural sweetness and you have a delicious smoothie that will transform your day!Print
- Yield: Makes 2 smoothies 1x
- 1/2 organic raw beet, washed
- 1 handful organic raw spinach, washed
- 1 one-inch piece of raw ginger, peeled
- 1 organic apple with skin
- 2 sprigs fresh organic parsley (optional)
- 2 cups filtered water
- Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender and serve. Enjoy immediately.
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weigh Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.