Beat the heat of summer weather with this refreshing, sparkling sangria. Bursting with fresh fruit, this fun cocktail just needs a bit of red wine to make it both naughty and nice!Print
Naughty Summer Sangria
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- For the sangria liquid:
- 1 cup organic red grapes
- 2 cups water
- The juice of 1 orange
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cups sparkling mineral water
- 1 cup organic red wine (optional)
- For the pulp:
- 1 organic apple with peel, diced
- 1 organic orange with peel, thinly sliced
- 1 organic black plum with peel, thinly sliced
- 1/2 organic lime with peel, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries or blackberries (optional)
- In a blender, combine all sangria liquid ingredients, except the mineral water and wine. Combine with the fruit in a large pitcher and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight) to allow the flavors to combine. Prior to serving, add sparkling water and wine, then stir.
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weigh Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.
For more delicious naked recipes, visit the Naked Kitchen at Naked Food Magazine. Want to share your naked plant-based recipe? Submit it here.
October 21, 2015
Love your site. So sorry for your loss. But your loss is now helping so many.