Who says sweets can't be healthy? This is a quick and super yummy treat made with only five whole food ingredients. Enjoy!Print
5-Minute Carrot Truffles
- Yield: 10 Truffles 1x
- 1 Organic carrot, chopped
- 1 cup organic rolled oats or buckwheat flakes
- 3/4 cup dates, pitted
- 3 Tbsp. mixed seeds
- 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds for topping
- 1. In a food processor combine all ingredients except hemp seeds and pulse for 10-15 seconds until well-combined.
- 2. Scoop mixture into 1″ balls 3. Place hemp seeds on a small plate.
- 3. Roll truffles around on the hemp seeds until coated. Serve. Enjoy!