Crunchy cabbage, creamy avocado, and bright lemon make for a textural, tasty symphony in this colorful dish that's delightfully easy to prepare.Print
Cabbage Stuffed Avocados
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 cup organic cabbage, shredded
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 organic avocados
- 1 large organic tomato, chopped
- 1 cup organic broccoli sprouts
- 4 tbsp. pine nuts (optional)
- Pinch of salt-free seasoning
- Place the cabbage in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Massage the cabbage for a minute or two.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Place on serving dish and add the cabbage, tomatoes, and sprouts. Sprinkle with the pine nuts and add a pinch of salt-free seasoning.
Approved for: Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weight Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Free of: Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.