Yet another way to enjoy these nutrient-dense organic plant foods! This recipe is packed with beta-carotene, Vitamin A, antioxidants, other phytonutrients, and omega-3 fatty acids.Print
Naked Recipe: Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Recipe developed by the Naked Food Chefs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 2 Organic Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Organic Green Apples
- 1/4 cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Walnuts or Pecans
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Almond Butter*
- 1 tsp. Ceylon Cinnamon Powder (optional)
- Add 4 cups of water to a boil and bring to a boil.
- With a sharp knife, make a few incisions in the raw potatoes. This will make the cooking process faster.
- Add potatoes when water is boiling, and cook until soft (about 35 min). Add a stick of cinnamon in the boiling water for extra flavor.
- Chop apple and nuts and mix in a separate bowl.
- Once potatoes are cooked, make a cut in the middle, and gently open up to create space for your stuffing.
- Spread almond butter inside the opened potato. Add chopped green apples, pecans, dried cranberries, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
*Skip nuts and nut butters for heart disease patients
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Non-GMO, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weight Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.
For more delicious naked recipes, visit the Naked Kitchen at Naked Food Magazine.
Want to share your plant-based recipe? Submit it here.
June 14, 2016
Hi, I’m a newbie to this magazine. I was wondering if there is a way to print these recipes other than having to cut and paste them into another application? Or did I simply miss the print button somewhere? Thanks so much! This looks wonderful and I’m excited to try it!!
November 7, 2016
Hi Jennifer, you can print every online recipe by clicking on the print button on the top right. :)
June 8, 2016
Do you have recipes for the Thermomix?
April 26, 2016
Can the potatoes be baked instead of boiled?
April 26, 2016
Yes, sure! Baking takes a bit longer but works great as well. You can wrap the potatoes with parchment or baking paper to accelerate the cooking process. We don’t recommend the use of aluminum foil or any other metal that can leach into the food. Let us know how they come out!
November 26, 2014
Yum, this sounds great! Question though, the directions say to add one teaspoon of almond butter inside the potato. The ingredients list two tablespoons of almond butter though, so would it be one tablespoon per potato instead of teaspoon? Thanks!
November 28, 2014
Hi Stacey, great to have you here! It should be 1 Tbsp. of organic almond butter per potato. Enjoy!