Yet another way to enjoy these nutrient-dense organic plant foods! This recipe is packed with beta-carotene, Vitamin A, antioxidants, other phytonutrients, and omega-3 fatty acids.Print
Naked Recipe: Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Recipe developed by the Naked Food Chefs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 2 Organic Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Organic Green Apples
- 1/4 cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Walnuts or Pecans
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Almond Butter*
- 1 tsp. Ceylon Cinnamon Powder (optional)
- Add 4 cups of water to a boil and bring to a boil.
- With a sharp knife, make a few incisions in the raw potatoes. This will make the cooking process faster.
- Add potatoes when water is boiling, and cook until soft (about 35 min). Add a stick of cinnamon in the boiling water for extra flavor.
- Chop apple and nuts and mix in a separate bowl.
- Once potatoes are cooked, make a cut in the middle, and gently open up to create space for your stuffing.
- Spread almond butter inside the opened potato. Add chopped green apples, pecans, dried cranberries, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
*Skip nuts and nut butters for heart disease patients
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Non-GMO, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weight Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.
For more delicious naked recipes, visit the Naked Kitchen at Naked Food Magazine.
Want to share your plant-based recipe? Submit it here.