This raw tart is quick and easy to make and has a taste of home in every bite.Print
Naked & Raw Apple Tart
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- 3 organic apples (any kind), grated
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix the apples, cranberries, oats, and almond butter and place mixture in a serving dish.
- Top with the coconut flakes, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weigh Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.