Whole-oween Spider Bites
- Yield: 10-15 Bites 1x
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 large organic carrot
- ¼ cup black olives packed in water
- ½ organic white onion
- 4 Tbsp. filtered water
- 1 cup organic cauliflower, chopped
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- Pinch of ground pepper
- Pinch of mustard
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- Slice the carrot into ¼” slices and place flat on a serving dish.
- Slice some of the olives in halves for the spider body. Slice some of the halves into 4 slices for the spider legs.
- In a food processor chop the onion and transfer to a pan with 4 Tbsp. filtered water. Sautee over medium heat for about 5 minutes, adding more water as needed to avoid burning or drying.
- Mince the cauliflower in the food processor and add to the saucepan. Add the rest of the ingredients, stir, and cover, cooking for another 6-8 minutes, making sure the liquid evaporates completely without burning. Uncover, stir, and let stand for a minute.
- Add a small scoop of cauliflower mix to each carrot slice. Add one half olive on top and 4 olive slices on each side to make the legs. Enjoy!