Delicious, hearty, and easy to prepare, this creamy potato soup is like a warm, comfy blanket for your insides.Print
Creamy Potato Soup
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 5 cups filtered water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sage leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon dried or 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon organic, non-GMO miso paste
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes and water in a large pot. Add the bay leaf, sage, thyme, miso, and cilantro and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until the potatoes have softened, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the pot and puree in a food processor until smooth or, place potatoes in a bowl and mash with a potato masher or a hand blender until smooth.
- Return the potatoes to pot. Stir in the non-dairy milk and ground pepper. Simmer for another 8 minutes and serve.
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weigh Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.