Naked Recipe: Sweet Potato Oranges
Preparation Time: 20 minutes. Cooking Time: 35 minutes. Yield: 4 Servings. Recipe developed by the Naked Food Chefs.
- 2 organic sweet potatoes with skin
- 2 organic oranges
- ¼ cup juice from the oranges
- ½ cup organic carrots, shredded
- 4 Tbsp. pistachios
- ½ tsp. salt-free seasoning
- 4 Tbsp. cashews
- ½ tsp. nama shoyu soy sauce
1. Boil sweet potatoes for 35 minutes. Once cooked, blend in a food processor until mashed.
2. Cut oranges in half. Over a medium bowl, carefully scoop out the pulp of the oranges and save the juice.
3. Add pistachios, carrots, orange juice, and pink salt to the mashed potato mash, and blend again. Leave some of the carrots for topping.
4. Stuff oranges with potato mixture and top with the shredded carrots and cashew cream.
For cashew cream
Blend both ingredients in food processor and serve.
Recipe type: Naked | Plant-based | Vegan | Vegetarian
Approved for: Diabetes | Cancer | Heart Disease | High Cholesterol | Weight Loss
Allergens: Gluten Free | Wheat Free | Corn Free | Dairy & Lactose Free | GMO Free
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, (GMO & Chemical free) plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.