Awesome Sugar-Free Fruit Pops
Recipe developed by the Naked Food Chefs.
Yield: About 6 or more pops, depending on popsicle mold.
- 2 organic kiwi with skin, chopped
- 1 organic mango with skin, chopped
- 1 cup organic berries of your choice
- PBA-free or silicone molds
- Wooden, bamboo, or tree sticks
1. Working with one fruit at a time, puree in a small food processor. Rinse the machine out between fruits.
2. Carefully spoon a layer of fruit at the bottom of each popsicle mold. Freeze until solid.
3. Spoon another layer of fruit into each mold and stand a stick upright in each. Force it down gently into the frozen bottom layer so it will stand up straight. You are not going to use the plastic top for this recipe, just leave it off. Again firmly tap the mold down on the counter to level the puree and freeze again until the second layer is solid. The freezing time between layers will vary depending on your freezer temperature, but it might take 45 minutes or so.
4. Continue on until you have filled the molds. If any of the purees are a little too thick to work with, stir in a little water. Clean up any spilled puree from the insides of the molds as you go so they won’t mar your design, just scrape the drips down with a popsicle stick.
5. To unmold, run the molds under with tap water for a few seconds. If the popsicles don’t slide out, hold the mold in the water a little longer.
Recipe type: NAKED
Low-Fat | Whole Food | Plant-based | Vegan | Organic | Sugar Free | Salt Free | Oil Free | Gluten Free | Peanut Free | GMO Free | Alcohol Free | Chemical Free | Colorant Free | Additive Free | Preservative Free | Plastic Free (BPA / PBS / BPF) | Metal Free (Aluminum / Copper, etc), | Sustainable
Approved for: Diabetes | Cancer | Heart Disease | High Cholesterol | Weight Loss | Optimum Health | Fitness
Allergens: Soy Free | Gluten Free | Wheat Free | Corn Free | Dairy & Lactose Free
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, (GMO & Chemical free) plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.
For more delicious naked recipes, visit the Naked Kitchen at Naked Food Magazine.
Want to share your plant-based recipe? Submit it here.