Rosemary Hash Browns
- 4 organic russet potatoes
- 5 fresh organic rosemary stalks
- 1 cup organic basil leaves
- ½ cup onion
- 8 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. pink Himalayan salt (optional)*
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Line a cooking tray with parchment paper or silicone sheet.
- Chop the potatoes into small dice pieces and place them on the cooking sheet.
- Strip the rosemary leaves starting at the top of the stem.
- In a food processor, chop the rosemary leaves, basil, onion, and garlic together and sprinkle mixture over the potatoes as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crisp and brown. Sprinkle with Himalayan salt and pepper and serve.
- *Chef’s Note: Heart Disease patients should skip the pink Himalayan salt.