Hash browned potatoes are usually fried in oil. Using parchment paper or a silicone sheet on a baking tray prevents the potatoes from sticking while still yielding the desired crispy result.Print
Rosemary Hash Browns
- Yield: Serves 5 1x
- 4 organic russet potatoes
- 5 fresh organic rosemary stalks
- 1 cup organic basil leaves
- ½ cup onion
- 8 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. pink Himalayan salt (optional)*
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Line a cooking tray with parchment paper or silicone sheet.
- Chop the potatoes into small dice pieces and place them on the cooking sheet.
- Strip the rosemary leaves starting at the top of the stem.
- In a food processor, chop the rosemary leaves, basil, onion, and garlic together and sprinkle mixture over the potatoes as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crisp and brown. Sprinkle with Himalayan salt and pepper and serve.
- *Chef’s Note: Heart Disease patients should skip the pink Himalayan salt.
Naked! Low fat, Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan, Organic, Sustainable.
Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, Weigh Loss, Athletics, Optimum Health.
Animals, Eggs, Dairy & Lactose, Sugar, Salt, Oil, Peanuts, Gluten, Wheat, GMOs, Alcohol, Chemicals, Colorants Additives.
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.