Whole-oween Franken Tapas
- Yield: 4 Tapas 1x
- Category: Desserts, Holidays, Halloween
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Whole Food, Plant-based, Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- 4 slices of organic whole wheat or gluten-free sprouted grain bread
- 1 organic avocado
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 2 white or pink organic radishes
- 8 organic black olives
- 1 organic cherry tomato
- Toast the bread. Remove the avocado pulp, mash, and add a few drops of lemon juice to avoid browning. Spread over bread toasts.
- Slice the radishes and place two slices for the eyes on each toast.
- Slice 4 of the olives into quarters and use for the head. Slice the next 3 olives into thin slices for the eyeballs. Slice remaining olives into long, thin slices for the scars, and add them to the toasts.
- Slice the cherry tomato and then cut each slice in half for the mouths. Serve and enjoy.