The Naked, Whole food, plant-based nutrition philosophy excludes:
- Animal-based foods and products such as meats (including chicken and fish), dairy, and eggs
- Processed Foods such as refined flour, refined sugar, and sweeteners
- Vegetable Oils including coconut, canola, palm, and olive oil
- Sodium-packed ingredients such as table salt, or processed foods high in sodium
- Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms (GM / GMO) of any kind
- Chemical-sprayed foods and crops
- Other toxins such as foods packaged or stored BPA plastic or metal containers, as well as the use of these to prepare foods.
- Other toxic food ingredients such as colorants, preservatives, additives, etc.