Welcome to the New Authentic Kind & Enlightened Diet
The glorious whole food, plant-based approach to living is not really a diet. It’s a lifestyle and a way of life. It is also the simplest, most basic, and most sustainable form of nutrition humans can practice. This nutritional approach is centered on whole, unprocessed, or minimally processed whole foods, such as vegetables, fruits, tubers, whole grains, legumes, seeds, and nuts.
Naked Food proposes the switch from the Standard American Diet (SAD), to the New Authentic, Kind, & Enlightened Diet (NAKED). A whole food, plant-based diet is kind to the humans who eat it, kind to animals, and kind to the planet we all share. Studies show that a plant-based diet would prevent more than eight million deaths, reduce carbon emissions by 70 percent, and help save up to $1 trillion annually in health care costs.
A naked food diet is beneficial and sustainable to human animals, non-human animals, the global economy, the environment, and the planet.
- The Basics: Whole Food, Plant-based Nutrition, The New Food Groups, & Essential Supplements
- Why Plants?
- The Benefits Of A Whole Food, Plant-based Diet
- Foods To Avoid
- Are Organic, Grass-fed Animal Products Healthy?
- Does Plant-based Mean Raw, Vegetarian, Or Vegan?
- Is It A “Salads Only” Diet?
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Why Organic?
- Why GMO-free?
- Why Salt-free?
- Why Oil-free?
- Why Sugar-free?
- Sourcing Food
- Omega 3’s
- Which Vitamin B12 is good?
Naked Healing: Food As Medicine
- A Nutritional Approach To Human Disease Prevention & Reversal.
Healing By Human Health Condition
- Cancer, Tumors, & Cysts
- Heart Disease, High Cholesterol, & High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Stones
- Obesity & Weight Loss
- Sexual Problems
- Colds & Flu
- Anxiety & Stress
- Chronic Fatigue
- Constipation, Ulcers, UBS
5. A nutritional Approach to Enlightenment
The Shopping List.